Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OK TAECYEON

Can resist to make an entry cepat2.
Huhuhu....
27 Disember 1988.
Mr Ok Taecyeon's birthday.
Because of him I got to know 2PM.
And finally became a not too hardcore HOTTEST!..
(^__^)

First time watching him acting in Dream High.
That time, I don't even know who he was.
He is so handsome.
Make me wanna know him more.
Then he brought me to meet other 2PM's member.
(Ceh, macam yer2 je bawak keh2)
Now, I am officially a HOTTEST!

Selama beberape minit.
His name 'Ok Taecyeon' trending worldwide kat Twitter.
Aku pon tumpang seronok.
Aku dah snip some trending punye chart.
Lets check this out!

WORLWIDE TRENDS

11.17pm

11.25pm 

11.29pm

11.42pm

SINGAPORE TRENDS

12.11am

INDONESIA TRENDS


12.11am

MALAYSIA TRENDS


12.13am

Pastu terpakse close tab Twitter.
Selagi tak tekan pangkah, selagi tu lah tangan ni gatal nak tekan refresh.
Perlu study!!

Semua orang tunggu tweet from the birthday boy~
Sebenarnye dier tweet before I start stalking other countries punye trends.
Hohohoho...

11.56pm

Alright!
You are welcome!
Yeah, we all love you!
Happy Birthday Ok Taecyeon!
#happyokcatday
(>^__^<)v

Dah....
Need to stop this obses-ing.
Annyeong~
Salam~

(Sejak akhir2 ni entri asek pasal 2PM...need to control my HOTTEST spirit lah nampaknye....hohohohohohohohohohohoho)

No comments:

Post a Comment