Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, January 2, 2012

WELCOME 2012

A simple entry for the new year of 2012.
Banyaknye perkara dah dilalui pada tahun 2011.
Contoh yang dapat dilistkan di sini ialah:
My kakcik is married.
My abang is married.
Me going to Korean concert.
Me meeting 2PM oppas.
Me get driving license.
Me drive in KL.
Me drive Viva, Savvy, Neo, Atos and Getz.
Gong to KLIA first time.
Me getting older.
(Of course lah kan..=p)
My family members is to become 15.
Bla3...
And lots more to be remembered.

I hope this 2012 can transformed me to be a more mature Rosati Sofya Roslan.
(Tapi, aku tak nak la matured sangat =p)
Hope this 2012 can drive a better me out from her shell.
Asek dok dalam tempurung je.
I am 22...to be.
Kalau ikot tahun je, dah 22 dah ni.
And I hope this year.....
Erm.....
Erm.....
Okay, malu nak tulis.
Takpe la, biarlah tuhan saje yang tahu.
(^___^)

Okay, enough dah lah.
The simple entry for welcoming the 2012 ends here.
Hope everything goes well again and perhaps better than last year.
InsyaAllah~...
Annyeong......Salam......

(>^____^<)/

No comments:

Post a Comment