Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 21, 2012

FEELING UP AND DOWN

Salam~
Annyeong~

Yeah.
I know it is normal to feeling down sometimes.
But that feeling is now crushing me.
Make me hard to think and do anything.
Just let me be me.
Please~

Dont really know what to write.
Just feel like updating this.
I want to express my condition right now with words.
But somehow the words just cant be written here.
It just keep linger in my mind.
I really dont know how to write.

Currently all things bad and good have been jumbled in my mind.
Making all the good to be not so good.
But the bad remains bad.
Babo me right?

Ya Allah.
Please give me strength.
I want to reach the final happy ending.
Give me strength to go through this not-so-hard obstacles.
I know others had faced much more hard times than mine.
Muhasabah~

No comments:

Post a Comment