Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, February 1, 2013

FUTURE

Salam~
Annyeonghaseyo~

Right now.
This exact moment.
I'm having a thought about my unknown future.
Kita tak tahu apa  yang akan kita hadapi in the future.
The truth is, i want so many things to happen.
I had listed soooo many good things in my wishlist.
However....
I am afraid.
Afraid of my plan is not going well.
Afraid that I am not able to follow my plan.
Which consequently ruining everything.
Please give me strength.
Please give me ideas for me to fulfill my tasks.
For this current moment.
My head is spinning with my research project.
It was not going so well as I expected it to be.
I am very afraid.
What should I do?
This thing should be simple without me over thinking it.
But, this is me.
Thinking things toooo deep.
And not able to realise that the answer is just right before me.
I am so emotional right now.
Please give me strength.
Stop doing useless things.
Use your precious to find out the answer.
I have many dreams.
My dreams is not something that should remain as dreams.

Allah is the best planner.
However, fail to plan is planning to fail.
As a human, we must plan and try as much as we can to achieve what we had planned.
Put trust in Allah.


Annyeong~
Salam~

No comments:

Post a Comment