Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

JOB HUNTING DAY?

Salam~
Annyeong~

Job hunting!!!
Yeyeah!!
Actually not very hunting sebab I only went to four places.
Sebenanye in my head dah set 5.
However, last2 minit I decided to not go to that one place.
And, it only took me a few seconds before I handed my cv to every place.
Huah2...
Punyelah penat berase nervous slame dua hari dua malam.
Juga dengan kedaan emosi yang kurang menyenangkan.

On my so called hunting day tu.
Aku bangun agak lambat from the expected time.
Lepastu ingat nak print application letter kat rumah je.
But, printer kat rumah unexpectedly telah kehabisan dakwat.
Maka mood bertambah tidak bagus.
Tak makan or minum langsung before gerak.
A little bit of guilt filled in my heart.
Sebab tak jamah pon pape yang mak masak.
Tapi emosional melampau.
Sobs, so sorry mom~

Then mak suggest me bring the laptop and go print the letter at rumah Balok.
So I pon agreed je sebab kedai printing tak tentu bukak lagi pukul 10 tepat kan.
Print surat beberape keping dan bermulalah perjalanan.
Siyesly, rase nebes tak habis pon lagi.
Quite careless when driving.
Yup, noticed it.
Naseb lah tak membahayakan nyawa sesiapa.
Maafkan aku.

Akhirnye empat cv berjaya dihantar.
Not so hard sebenarnye.
Just go to the counter and said your purpose of coming there.
Some of them may direct you to the human resource's office.
Some may just ask for your cv and they themselves will hand it to the HR.
So next time I going for job hunting.
I think I will not be as nervous as my first time.
Hope so, and I know I will.
Yeah!!!
(Dengan suara yang yakin)

Lepas ni, just tunggu for interviews.
And kalau masih ade masa.
Sepatutnya I should have more hunting session to get higher probability to be chosen.
Semoga segala-galanye dipermudahkan oleh Allah.
InsyaAllah...

Salam~
Annyeong~

No comments:

Post a Comment