Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 7, 2013

LIFE AS A DEGREE STUDENT YANG DAH TAMAT BELAJAR~

Salam~
Annyeong~

Woah....
I am tired because of this boredom.
My life as a degree student has ended right after I checked out from 2nd college of UM.
Not officially because there are a lot of things need to be settled first.
First thing that came out in my mind is research report, hard bound.
Yeah, I am still in the process of correcting my final submission of the report.
Not that I don't have enough free time.
It is just I don't feel like doing it during my free time.
However, I decided (like really decided, really!) to make myself a very-rajin-Sopia starting today.
Harap2nya saya mampu merealisasikan impian itu.

Next week I will go hunting.
Yohoho, job hunting!
Semoge segalenye dipermudahkan.
I don't want to be so picky about the jobs.
I think I will grab any jobs that are being offered to me.

Hurm...
Actually, I got a job offer as an International Sales Executive.
For a company under the name of Fleming Gulf.
I rejecting the offer because of some reasons.
The reasons are: I think, i should just keep it to myself.
And the people who already know the reasons.
For that sake, I'll accept any offer that comes next after this.
I hope, I can and will get many more jobs offer that are at the same level or better than the the first one.
Banyak sangat mende yang dah diplankan dalam kepale.
Tapi all of them need me to have a job.
Makanya, saya harus berusaha bersungguh-sungguh dan bertawakal kepada Allah semoga usaha itu membuahkan hasil yang berkualiti.
InsyaAllah.

Okay...
Tomorrow schedule: take mom and adik pegi beli barang untuk bualan puasa.
Jalan2 kat kedai baju yang baru bukak kat balok tu.
(Mak kata jamu mata, tapi kalau terjamu duit sikit pon takpe kot huhu)
Betulkan research report sebanyak yang mungkin.
Tengok running man satu episod.
Siapkan diri untuk first day of job hunting.
(Yo-ho-ho-ho-ho -> Brooke OP 's style)

Annyeong~
Salam~


No comments:

Post a Comment