Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

STILL WANDERING

Salam~
Annyeong~

Hey!
Last 19th June I went to Genting to do some business.
It was quite a 'wonderful' experience and memory.
However I promised myself not to do such thing again.
"Just nak rasa".
That was my alasan and dia gave me the experience that I want.
Genting is still under renovation.
The view up there is not so nice.
Jalan got holes here and there.
Lorries, I mean big lorries can be seen anywhere.
Even at the top view is not so eye-pleasing but the view from the top is still breathtaking.

Kabus yang tebal in the morning.
Macam berjalan dalam awan.
The cold air just like the air during my trip to Korea.
Minus the view of course.
If the renovation completed later, I think I want to spend another night there.
(With my beloved..ha.ha.ha...)

Now.
Like right now I don't have any plans.
No short term goals.
So I find myself wandering.
My mind wandering.
My body and soul also wandering.
Only my heart is sticking to one place.

Bulan Ramadhan yang penuh barakah ini sepatutnye aku isi dengan something yang berfaedah.
Something that can fill my day so that my fasting will not be 'tin kosong'.
Tapi I don't manage to fill it with anything yet.
Last week my alasan is oncall.
This week?
No alasan but still not doing anything that should be done.

Plussss...
Sejak beberape hari ni aku asyik buat ultrasound cases dengan tidak bagusnya.
Sometimes I feel like Dr is having his eyes on me.
Not in a pleasant way, macam he's going to scold or remind me of my bad performance.
I am not afraid.
It's just that I feel not comfortable with that kind of feeling.
Feeling guilty?
Huh!! Working in diagnostic field is important.
If I missed or giving wrong information about the patient, imagine what would happen.
I am not a student anymore.
It is my responsibility that I need to carry on my own.
Not my senior or colleague yang akan galas my mistakes.
That's why I wish to move out from this field.
(Macamlah yang lain tak ada responsibility)
I think it will be better if my mistakes didn't cause a life to be at stake.
"So don't make mistakes until you find other jobs".
Keep reminding myself everyday.

Enough blabbering.
Me is at KCDC and updating my blog.
Haish2...

"I LOVE YOU"

Annyeong~
Salam~



No comments:

Post a Comment