Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, July 14, 2014

WE #2

Salam Isnin~
Annyeong~

Hearing your voice makes me happy.
When my mood is down I need to hear you.
Cehh..padahal tak down pon nak je.
Now I understand the word 'rindu'.
Selama ni cakap rindu parents, rindu kawan, rindu the environment.
But this 'rindu' is totally different.
It's just like killing me from inside.
Missing you to that point.
You said don't call.
Don't talk.
Only text is allowed.
Dah macam dalam library.

You know what.
Texting is not enough.
Sometime I went to my brain archive to search for your sweet voice.
Try to relate your voice to the circumstances that I'm going through.
Dah macam psiko kan?
However that's what I do.
Sometimes...
When I really in need to hear you.
When I know you are busy with your work.
When you are busy with your life.
When you don't have the time to even look at your phone and text me or call me.
Yeah, that's what I do.
Psycho me!

Later when you have time....
You repay for every time that you don't have for me.
You did what I want you to do.
You said what I want you to say.
You stay with me when I want you to stay.
That is why I love you.

But, but, but...
You said yourself you missed me.
You said at night when you are free from work you will be thinking of me.
Why don't you just text me and said that to me.
Even I'll be sleeping at that time.
Your text will definitely make my day brighter for the next day.

Am I too selfish?
To just love is not easy I think.
I must not think only about myself.
This time it is not just me but we.
It's US.
So US it will be.

#PrayForGaza
#prayforUS

-I LOVE U-





No comments:

Post a Comment