Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, August 1, 2014

SORRY SEEMS TO BE THE HARDEST WORD?

Salam~
Annyeong~

Familiar kan dengar that sentence.
Lagu zaman dulu2.
Tapi sekarang still boleh pakai ke.
Ada orang yang dengan senangnye cakap sorry.
Padahal they don't really mean it.

But today...
I am truly, deeply, feeling sorry.

Dear somenone,
  Saya tahu saya banyak sangat buat salah dengan awak. Saya mintak macam2 and awak bagi macam2 yang saya mintak. Walaupun awak dah pesan awal2 supaya kita tak take this situation further but I insist. Akhirnya terjauh lah jugak sikit. Saya tahu apa yang awak buat ni untuk kepentingan kita. Bukan untuk awak sorang je. Tapi untuk saya jugak. Awak tahu saya tak mampu kalau saya buat sorang2 sebab tu awak ambik keputusan ni kan. Saya rasa shocked jugak bila dapat tahu but after a while. I can relate this situation to what we had done and I think it was a good move made by you. Thank you and sorry cuz I brought you in this kind of situation. I promise not to repeat the same mistake again. Thank you for reminding me what is good and what is bad. Thank you for willing to know me and be friend with me even for a while. Thank you for ypur support when I'm feeling down that day. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
  I am really really sorry. Knowing you is not a mistake. I don't know what you'd think but I'm glad because I meet someone that can turn me back to become me again.

#IvebeenblockedforgoodandIacceptitwithwillingheart
#imnotsogoodthatswhy

No comments:

Post a Comment