Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

STOP POST JIWA JIWA...

Salam~
Annyeong~

Starting this day onwards.
I Hope and I will not post something yang jiwa2 sangat dah.
Even bila baca sendiri pon aku rase menyampah kat si penulis.
Hehehehe..

Iyolah..
Aku yang tulis.
Aku yang suka.
Orang lain tak suka.
I realised it cuz when I read other people jiwa2 stories also makes me go green sometimes.
Maybe some stories are really touched and good to read.
The "some" is only small parts of the "all".

So I decided to stop it.
GO GET A DIARY!!
I told myself.

Sorry for the inconveniences and the wek2 things yang korang terpakse go through masa baca my entry.
Back to my normal boring life that someday I want to make it interesting.
Ha.Ha.Ha.Ha.

Salam~
Annyeong~ 



No comments:

Post a Comment