Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

WE #3

Salam~
Annyeong~

Trust!
Yeps...
And that is why I'm telling you all my secrets.
Yes, when I said all, it really means all.

You know what.
Too much until it made you angry.
Sorry for showing the bad side of me.
I just don't wanna hide things form you.
It is better if you know who am I in the past.
The past is in the past.
Even I don't do it anymore but the story had become my history.
It was part of my life.
It makes me the me now.
Sorry...
(Eh ayat terabur sket, tapi boleh paham kan?)

When I feel like to be the old me, the bad me, you came.
You was directing me to you.
Bukan lah jalan yang bercahaya sangat.
But its better, and I can see you clear enough.
I hope someday the path will become brighter.
That was how I manage to control my life again.
With you to lead.
Direktor kecil which is not so small.

You said you trust me.
Jangan sia2 kan your trust.
I feel touched.
I trust you even more.
In the same time, I am afraid.
I don't wanna lose you.

Nerve-wrecking moment will come shortly.
I am nervous.
Butterflies in my stomach.
Sebab to boncit hahaha...
Masa taip ni pon my hands are shaking.
Pfttt..
Please, please, please...
Semoga semuanya berjalan lancar...
Aminnnn...

#tahpapejengarut2
#sorrysebabakungahfeelingcamni




No comments:

Post a Comment