Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, September 22, 2014

WHEN I DON'T UNDERSTAND MYSELF

Salam~
Annyeong~

Whenever I feel like this.
I know that it's normal due to my imbalance hormone changes.
But sometimes I don't understand myself.
I know but I don't understand.

This feeling like crunching my bone.
If you can see my virtual feeling right now.
It feels like my heart is smashed, cracked sejuta macam rear windscreen CDJ punya ari tu.
Tears keep falling like hujan.
Sensitive to every word mentioned to me.
The part that make me curious the most is...why am I being sensitive only to that person?
Maybe....
Maybe me being sensitive to that person only for this cycle.
Maybe....

If I just follow my kepala yang penuh emosi right now.
I'll grab a ladder, tall ladder to get back what belongs to me.
If that ladder is not tall enough, I'll rent a crane or anything taller to reach for it.
If nothing can reach it.
I'll just goyang2 and let that thing smash to ground.
I don't care anymore.
Okay, itu kalau ikut kepala yang emosi.

But I won't.
I'll wait. 
Try to compose myself until all the gelora is gone.
Then I'll think.
I'll pray.
Cuz deep inside I know although I'm not understand.
It was a worth move to put that thing up high.

Written on 22/9/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment